September 22, 2008

I had an epiphany

when I was driving to eriks house last night blasting my lovely music I had an epiphany. Simple as that.

Sarah - Sorry I always forget to bring your things out to provo.

Hayden - Lets take up ice hockey and lets start swearing to act tough. Also I hear that watching free willy numerous times in a row helps with back pain.

Erik + Keith - When you both leave on your missions in the bitter cold winter months.. Im pretty sure Jack frost is going to give my soul a kick in the pants. I cant live without you two humans.

Sam + Julie - I was hoping rosetta would break down so you could stay longer but uh.. shes a trooper so no can do. It was nice seeing you guys though.

Steven Mark Braby - You are at a dead even tie with David Cross in the contest to find the funniest person alive. Also.. thank you for helping me write that story last night its hilarious I think I may just make a blog about it. hahaha

"I’m dark and sensitive with low self esteem
The way I dress makes everyday feel like Halloween
I have no real problems but I like to make believe
I stole my sister’s mascara now I’m grounded for a week
Sulking and writing poetry are my hobbies
I can’t get through a hawthorne heights album without sobbing"

Sarah + Brady - It was nice having you guys in my bed the other night. We had a solid talk with a lot of meaning. It was also amazing repeating the one part on nacho libre over and over again where he just says "NACHOOOOOOOOOO!" Cass, Trev .. you guys know what I'm talkin bout'.. but you two didnt enjoy it near as much as we did so you're dead to me.

Trevor - I'm going to punch you square in the face next time you are late for church.

5 comments:

Cassidy Elizabeth said...

I hate you

Alyssa Christine Evenson aka Ali. said...

same. i want a epiphany dedicated to me. now.

Alyssa Christine Evenson aka Ali. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Ann said...

Cameron you continue to crack me up. I just wonder where such crazy, random thinking comes from. It was good to see you, too. You have a great smile!! :)

Sarah Jane said...

i love you