September 25, 2008

"I'M DUMB SHE'S A LESBIAN

I thought I had found the one.. we were good as married in my mind, but married in my mind's no good."


You bet your Boom Deeyay.

WEEZER!!!

October 7th.. :) E Center.

Who will be joining me?
Let me know. I'm sure there will be a handful of us going. If not, its your funeral see what I care.

Isnt it ironic that they were the first on my list that I made the other day..and now they are coming? I think its pretty cool but who cares.

Weezer's lyrics are awesome. So random and different.. hah :)

3 comments:

Cassidy Elizabeth said...

On a scale from 1-13 how excited are you?

Julie Ann said...

I don't even know what to say.... all I know is I am lost. What's with using the word "lesbian" so much?

Cameron said...

Who uses a scale from 1-13? Generally the scales are from 1-10 cass..

The whole lesbian thing is lyrics julie.. haha! and that other thing cass said about lesbians is from What happens in Vegas. I highly suggest you go listen to "pink Triangle" by weezer. and then preview the movie What happens in Vegas.. then you'll be in the loop!