November 21, 2008

Gas prices and how I plan on changing my lifestyle because of it.


I plan on quitting college, I'll just live in my parents basement. Work at dillards and make just enough money to pay for Arnold Palmers, gas, concerts, and cowboy boots.

I'll become a gangster and release a new rap CD called "Shady's back" It will work because I'll steal Eminems beats and put my own words to it.


... and of course, I'll shop at one place only. The place that has been loyal to us all for years and years. It doesnt have much to offer, but it hasnt ever quite gone out of business on us.



The Big K.

one more thing..


PARDON ME FOR TAKING BLURRY PICTURES I WAS DRIVING HOME.


..who has tickets to the Coldplay concert?

7 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

Reese Does.

Cameron said...

Well tell Reese... I DO TOO!!! :)

Adrienne said...

I read this one too.

Cassidy Elizabeth said...

Do you know Ward?

Sammie Noellie said...

blog much?

Julie Ann said...

Ok Cameron, here's the thing from me....I only did that because my nephew is Cameron and I wanted you to get all the credit!! :) Really, you mean way more to me than just a casual acquaintance I see at Albertsons here and there! You're awesome! Take care, Julie

Julie Ann said...

Oh and I took the "R" out of my blog!! Go check!!