November 9, 2008

Beep Beep I'm a Jeep.

Charles Barkley.

Non-Fiction: It is nice to have Sarah out of the house, although I do miss her but I want my favorite hoodie back that she "retrieved then lost" after I left it at Big Tex's house (Tonsle Night)

these pictures are just about all i've taken lately..which is the best?

Brady, Steve James, or Eriks weird face. Vote today!






I get like 4 texts a day from Cherry Tree that contain racial slurs about the new president of the United States of America. These jokes often contain the words "cotton Field."

Lets just say nobody has to worry about Satan anymore, I kicked his A when he popped out at me on halloween.

"So no one told you life was going to be this way.
Your job's a joke, you're broke, you're love life's DOA.
It's like you're always stuck in second gear,
Well, it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year."


aww cameron dont be so negative..

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Cam. I'm jealous of your blog, your wit, and basically your whole self. Every line in this thing is much too clever. And the way you ended with the Friends theme just put the icing on the cake.

And gimme a break already. You update your blog like once a month. So give me something to read and I'll read it. I birdyswear.

Lauren Alexis said...

I vote Stephen James for sure! Those faces he makes are one of a kind!

Julie Ann said...

I love those lines from the Friends theme song. You're not negative just realistic. Your job now is to be optimistic through it all!!