January 27, 2009

Sitting Against The Wall Makes You The Cool Kid

Its true. Right now I'm sitting next to a window. It is freezing cold yet I am going to stand my ground because sitting against a wall or window automatically makes you the coolest. Everybody around you is filled with jealous rage and they worship you for the rest of the class. Once its over, you are no better then anybody else.

You know you are play too many video games when the background of your laptop is a cartoon woman from the game "resident evil" holding a shotgun in her hand with a belt full of ammo. Yes. The kid next to me has that as his laptop background. and yes he has invited me to three halo tournaments in the past two weeks. No I have not attended nor do I ever plan on attending one.

K so who's with me.. those kids who ask random questions and delay the teacher from teaching because they want attention need to be slapped in the eye. If you have a valid question, then be my guest. Ask away. But dont you DARE hold me after class because you have a backpack with wheels on it and you like to ask questions that may/may not help you out with your insecurity issues.

My nose is freezing because this class is zero degrees fahrenheit. Though since I'm by a window.. entertainment comes easily. People are constantly walking on the sidewalk just outside the window. They can't see me... but I can see them. It's creepy but it makes for a perfect people watching scenario.

BTW... I just noticed that resident evil kid next to me has a little countdown tab on his background that tells when the next resident evil video game comes out. It's at 44 days 12 hours and 22 minutes and 34 seconds if anyone was wondering. Thank you and have a great day.

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

I have a backpack with wheels.

Sarah Jane said...

Cameron = GAMER

Cassidy Elizabeth said...

You are my reason for living!

Alyssa Christine Evenson aka Ali. said...

cam. it's the truth. all my high school years i dreamed of sitting on the wall. but not that wall. the one in the lunch room. for some reason the wall gives you power, a coolness over people. even though most of the people that sit there don't even realize it.

the end

i lov ju

Sammie Noellie said...

one of the most uncomfortable body parts to have cold ( besides toes) is your nose, because how do you even warm it up? but sitting by the window and creeping on others seems like a good reason to risk having a cold nose...

Sammie Noellie said...

btw.. its only been 2 weeks since my last post so lay off. plus i just posted. haha