April 14, 2009

We give people a tax deduction if they drive a green car.

Hello, My name is Cameron.


100% Dole Apple Juice is the best apple juice you can buy at UVU.

My friends here at school rave about cherry chocolate muffins. I've looked for one every day I'm here since I started attending.. Today I found one. Its amazing just like they said... they arent just eating them in their imaginations.

Cherry Tree!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so proud of you two. Also thank you for letting me come to jannas house to play the wii// Paint easter eggs. You two are like my third or fourth set of parents.

ummmmmmmm...

My cars name is Walter.

Wanna see what sarah evolve?



Hair!!





lollipop Chorus





Sarah, Why are you tilting your head weird? This isnt one of those school pictures where they force you to tilt your head.


Middle School!

Awkward School!

High School!







Yeah... I dont see much of her anymore. Last time I heard she was trying to assassinate the prime minister of micronesia.

10 comments:

Cassidy Elizabeth said...

HAHAHAHA!! YAY! Thanks for the shout out!! I love you brother! Also the bit on Sarah made my whole day! Wahoo!!!

Sarah Jane said...

payback's a bih....

McKall said...

1. Yay for cass and trev!
2. Sarah's pictures are classic, thank you for doing this post cam, I love it!
3. Cameron I love and miss your face.

Sammie Noellie said...

you are funny
i was in the lollipop chorus as well.
sarah evolved nicely.
:D

Adrienne said...

Hello. Sarah. Hilarious. Also, you should probably try Simply Apple. It'll strangle you and hold you hostage for the rest of you life but worth it.

Adrienne said...

excuse me, your*

Sarah Jane said...

I wish you would blog more

Trevor & Cassidy said...

you suck at blogging.. you don't even have a job! what do you do with your time??

Cameron said...

Maybe i should blog because all of you guys love me so much. and my blogs reign supreme over all ya'lls

Sammie Noellie said...

I miss you. Come back already!
ps today has been 6 months. WOOHOOO